Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Abhishek Kapoor Back With Farhan Akhtar for 'ROCK ON' Sequel

The duo has joined hands and would be working on the sequel to ‘Rock On’

 

Couple of months ago, we heard stories of a strained relationship between one-time close friends Farhan Akhtar and Abhishek Kapoor. Both of them seem to have buried the hatchet as of now. The duo has joined hands and would be working on the sequel to ‘Rock On’.

A close source revealed - "At the success party of ‘Kai Po Che’, they both had a long chat about working together again. Now the project is finally taking shape and like in the previous film, Farhan will be singing a few numbers in ‘Rock On 2’ as well. The other casting of the project is still under wraps."

Asked about it, Abhishek revealed - “I presented the script to Farhan but unfortunately, we were not on the same page hence, I moved on with UTV. I’m glad that UTV believed in my film which deals with the contemporary issues of a common middle man, his aspirations, dreams, moral values and love for family.”

On his equation with Farhan, Abhishek commented - “I have nothing against Farhan and I respect the creative difference over ‘Kai Po Che’. I will surely work with him as I will direct ‘Rock On 2’.”

Farhan Akhtar was recently seen at the launch of The Lighthouse Project, a mentoring program started by Trishya Screwvala, daughter of social entrepreneur Ronnie Screwvala.



Ref:boxofficecapsule

No comments:

Post a Comment

News Archive