Saturday, September 7, 2013

Ranbir Kapoor and his ‘trademark’ act

The trailer of ‘Besharam’ opens with Ranbir urinating in a mustard field as he sings 'Tujhe Dekha Toh Yeh Jaana Sanam'

 


Since the trailer launch of Ranbir Kapoor's ‘Besharam’, there has been a virtual war between RK's fans and those of actors Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan. The trailer of ‘Besharam’ opens with Ranbir urinating in a mustard field as he sings 'Tujhe Dekha Toh Yeh Jaana Sanam'.

Ranbir shared his comments, regarding the scene -"I was also telling Abhinav that every actor has his trademark, like Shah Rukh has his and Amitabh sir has his. So, I thought I should have one and I will pee in all my films - may be that becomes my trademark!".

Ranbir has made it clear that the intention behind the ‘Sarson Ke Khet’ scene was not to get under the skin of anyone.

Ranbir commented - "This scene where I am peeing in 'sarson ke khet' (mustard field) and singing 'Tujhe dekha toh ye jaana sanam' disappointed a lot of (Shah Rukh's) fans. But our intention was not to make fun of anyone. Whenever we see 'sarson ke khet', we only think of that song”.

Ranbir's parents, Neetu Singh and Rishi Kapoor play the role of cops, while Jaaved Jaaferi will play a baddie in the film. Besharam is set to release on October 2, 2013.



Ref:boxofficecapsule

No comments:

Post a Comment

News Archive