Wednesday, October 23, 2013

After BOSS, Anthony to make aerial adventure film

The director has started planning his next - an aerial adventure film






Anthony D’Souza,the director of Akshay Kumar starrer ‘Boss’ says that he is pleased with theresponse that his film has got. It collected Rs 40 crore in its first weekend.


“How do Ifeel? No, I’m just happy and relieved that my producers will make money. Myfilm opened very well at the single theatres. It is an out-and-out masalaentertainer. I guess Akshay and I have grown up watching the films of Mr.Amitabh Bachchan and this is our humble homage to that style of filmmaking,”says the director.


Although thefilm was a remake of ‘Pokkiri Raja’, the director had changed several elementsto cater to the national audience.


“We werevery sure there were elements from the original that we could take and manyelements that did not suit the Hindi-speaking audiences. We had a one-on-onefight between Akshay Kumar and Ronit Roy in climax that wasn’t there in theoriginal.” 


The directorhas started planning his next - an aerial adventure film.


“It’s aproject close to my heart. And I want to make it the way I do.” he said.


Ref:boxofficecapsule


No comments:

Post a Comment

News Archive