Saturday, May 2, 2015

Hollywood films is a challenge I'd love to take: Deepika Padukone




Deepika Padukone, whose Bollywood career has been going great, says that she is excited by the prospect of taking on Hollywood films. Ask the 29-year-old about narrowly missing out on a role in Furious 7, and she jokingly beats the table with her fist, saying, "And it goes on to become the biggest Hollywood hit in the country!" 

Would she be open to Hollywood in the future, then? "Yes, it does excite me. It’s fascinating to set foot in a world that is completely different. The kind of films they make is different, and I’m sure their work culture is different, too. It would be like starting all over again, the way I began my Bollywood career seven years ago. It would be challenging, but I don’t mind," says the actor. 

Meanwhile, she also shoots down rumours that she made Priyanka Chopra wait for two hours on the set of the film: "One day, while a shot was being prepared, Sanjay (Gupta, filmmaker) sir was wondering why there was so much silence, and then he spotted the two of us talking and giggling in a corner. It was an unusual sight."

No comments:

Post a Comment

News Archive