Friday, November 15, 2013

Aamir Khan Wants To See Salman & Katrina Together In Real Life!

At the launch of 'Dhoom 3's' title song, 'Dhoom Machale', Aamir Khan and Katrina Kaif got candid with the media






At the launch of 'Dhoom 3's' title song, 'Dhoom Machale', Aamir Khan and Katrina Kaif got candid with the media.

Actor Aamir Khan, who has worked with Salman Khan in the past said that he would like to see Katrina and Salman together in real life.

"I have been telling him (Salman) for so long to get married but he is not listening to me. Maybe if someone else (looking at Katrina) requests him, he may agree to it. I want to see Katrina and Salman together in real life,"

Katrina was blushing and said: "I am speechless. I am sorry."

Salman and Katrina were reportedly dating but currently Katrina is apparently with Ranbir Kapoor.

REf:boxofficecapsule

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

News Archive