Thursday, April 23, 2015

Ali Zafar All Set To Turn Producer


Ali Zafar, who was last seen on screen in ‘Kill Dil’, is all set to enter into production. The actor-turned-producer’s first production venture will be an action-comedy.



Ali Zafar, who was last seen on screen in ‘Kill Dil’, is all set to enter into production. The actor-turned-producer’s first production venture will be an action-comedy. 

Ali is currently in Pakistan and has taken a break from Bollywood. The actor said, "When your film fails, it's not a great space to be in. But my happiness doesn't depend on the success of a film because that barometer is bound to fluctuate." 

Ali has now moved to his dream house. Talking about his new house, Ali said, "I'm sipping tea by the pool, my newborn baby daughter is playing around with her mummy (his wife Ayesha) by my side. What more could I want?" 

Revealing about his production venture, the actor said, "The first one is an action-comedy scripted by me. I'll also be acting in it. I want to be a part of that transition and make some landmark films. The idea is also to bridge the Indo-Pak divide through cinema." 

The new-entry into Bollywood is Pakistani actor Fawad Khan. Fawad is working with top filmmakers like Karan Johar and Farhan Akhtar. When Ali was asked if Fawad is stealing the thunder from him, he said, "God has made thunders for everyone. I've experienced the joys of being a popular Hindi-film actor and I'm okay with Fawad having his day in the sun. Just because he's arrived, I don't have to go and sign six films." 

The actor is doing less Bollywood films because he wants to spend time with his wife and kids. "It is an incredible feeling. I've done up this house for the kids. I'm happy and happy for other people's success. I'm not just a lightening that comes with the thunder, I am the thunder itself," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

News Archive